Welcome to “Word For Word,” the official healthcare information blog for NEMT (New England Medical Transcription).
Who are we? We’re NEMT, one of the nation’s largest all-domestic (no-offshoring) medical transcription firms. We’ve been in the business for more than 26 years, offering cost-effective documentation services to hospitals, clinics and physicians.
We also employ some of the industry’s top experts in HIPAA compliance, interfacing, data security, EHRs, operations, project management and sales. On this blog, they’ll discuss their experiences and their research to promote an open dialog among the various players in the healthcare information field.
Please check back for weekly updates on healthcare information trends and news, or visit our website at www.nemtinc.com.
Our vital statistics
99.94% — 2016 year-to-date turnaround average
99.55% — 2016 year-to-date accuracy average
- We guarantee our turnaround time and accuracy promises.
- Our medical transcriptionists average 20.2 years of experience
- Our editors, formatters, and account managers average 22.5 years of experience
- Every MT is independently educated and tested in HIPAA compliance.
- We’re rated by KLAS, which conducts anonymous client surveys on our services
- NEMT is the AHDI 2012 Employer of the Year
- NEMT is the AHDI 2013 Technology Innovator of the Year
- NEMT is home to Linda Allard, the AHDI 2014 Advocate of the Year
375 George Wright Road, Woolwich, ME 04579